Friday, February 24, 2006


Well, for the first time in as long as I can remember I'm getting some much needed rest and going to bed before 9pm...I'd usually crawl into bed sometime past 11 or midnight, right after watching the news, but lately I haven't really watched any tv..in fact the only reason the tv is on in the day is to watch Barney and Thomas the Train.
I've decided to give myself some well deserved time. I've put myself and my needs off for far too long and it's about time that I start looking after myself...after all I deserve the attention just as much as anyone else does. I don't think it's selfish to think that your needs are more important than say...a friend...
Remember...YOU are responsible for yourself...no one else is. If you don't look after yourself, no one else will. Don't wait for someone else to fulfill your needs...fulfill them yourself and help someone else along the way...you'll be amazed to see what you can do with that attitude...

G'nite all....big day tomorrow with the government....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home